Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011

So, today was an ok day. Just meh altogether. Another average day. I guess it has kind of been an average week. Maybe I need to do an attitude check tonight. So again we had like kids in the low twenties, so there weren't so many. But again, they were nuts. It wasn't that bad though I guess. I was just kind of exhausted. But I don't know why the kids wouldn't listen. It was really rainy, so the kids didn't get to go outside that much. This was disappointing because the kids needed to go outside and run out their energy and they couldn't. It caused a lot of problems. Ok. So today Franci, he made me this card during the day. It was a very creepy card. He made a maze on the outside of it, and then he drew a heart in the middle. He said, this is my heart, and this is the maze you have to go through to get to it. Then he drew stick figures of us in the middle. He said it was his kingdom, and he was the king and I was the queen. Then he said that the little thing that I saw in my hand of the stick figure was a little baby. Oh joy of all joys, Franci drew our baby. I was like...oh.....thanks franci.....thats just awesome. soooooo creepy. Another kid, Aaron, came up to Ms. Emily, and he said.... "Ms. Emily, look at my eyes, now look at my feet. You just checked me out." Ms. Emily was like. wtf. That is so weird. Our kids have such odd personalities. The rest of the day was pretty blah. I am really tired. We had the bbq for the new camp A people. they seem really nice, and it was good to get grilled food. woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment