Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 22, 2011

So today was friday already. Crazy crazy crazy. I can't believe that this week went by so fast! I am glad though at the same time. It was a good friday. The amount of kids went down substantially, and it is back to more of our normal numbers. Which is good. There were about 24 today or something like that. It was amazing. The kids were acting up a little, but nothing too bad. The worst were Anaja and Sebastian, which was surprising, cuz they have been awful this week and they are usually the best. Oh well. I guess all kids have the right to have bad weeks. At least a lot of the new kids Ms. Emily and I don't really like weren't there. Yay! The kids were really good trying to earn last minute tickets for pie the counselor. Also, There was like a fashion show with stuff the kids made this week, and we did our blitz off performance that the cd didn't work for last year. That was really interesting. Cute kids. Oliver has the best robot dance of everyone. Cream the counselor was intense. Mike was lame and didn't wanna be creamed. (would mess up his hair or something...lol....so vain) But Ms. Emily, I, and Eric were creamed. Out of the original 8 creamings.....I recieved six.... Really really.....SIX! I was laughing. At least it is all in good fun and I know it is out of love. The kids always cream someone they like ya know. Then we got ready and dressed in normal people clothes and waited to get off work. Cameron took us to HARRY POTTER! SO now i've seen it twice yay! It was really good the second time too. Cameron's parents are so nice. They bought us each a slice of pizza, small popcorn, candy, and water...plus more candy to share, and they paid for the ticket. We were like, you guys are the best ever! Way after I got back, I realized that I left my camera at the center. That was not fun at all. I was kind of angry because like really...I've only had the thing for a couple of weeks and i already left it somewhere. So thankfully ms. Emily is really nice and she accompanied me to Panzer where Ms. B let us into the building. Unfortunately it took a total of three hours to get there and back, and about 14 euro. SO LAME! I felt awful too that it took so long. Oh well. Now i have it for AMSTERDAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment