Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 18, 2011

So today was the first day back since my amazing weekend in Interlaken. Wow, I miss that place so much already. Having tons of trouble uploading my video...hopefully facebook will work better than my blog. Either way, I won't rest until it is up! So....today was absolutely insane. Not a bad day by any means, but the kids were off the wall and it was the first day since being here I was like...ok....when is my break, when is my break! There were a lot more kids than normal, and the new ones weren't the best behaved. Franci....grrr....that kid. He was so adorable at first, and I feel like he keeps getting worse. Definitely not my favorite anymore or anywhere close. Aiden is still my top. I love that kid to death. He kept clinging to me and was like, I love hanging on you. Can I be attached to you? I was like awe, no sweetie, but thanks. So cute. And a hectic day. Til tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment