Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29, 2011

Today was quite a great day. I thought that the kids were kind of awesome and that everything was much better than yesterday, even if the kids were maybe just a little nuts still. There were two new summer hires that started today, both male. It will be nice to have some younger guys since the kids don't really relate well to the only other staff, Ismet. Their names are like Eric and Mike or something like that. Not to mention the fact that they are not hard on the eyes :p. Emily and I were like, well crap. Now we are going to have to start actually trying to look ok during the days lol. Still not completely worth it, sleep overrules everything here for me ha ha. Ironically, Eric is from the Seattle area. Another Washington person, yay! Always good to have another one of those around. It is also nice for Emily and I to have staff our age because it is kind of hard to relate the other ones. Ms. B is nice, but she is kind of bitchy because she is pregnant, Corey is nice, but she is in charge and busy a lot, Ms. Trish just left today, Ismet is an older guy but very nice, and Anna is nice, but kind of does her own thing. So it will be nice to have other people to talk to. Closing was probably our least successful part of the day today. The kids were not calming down or anything. I think it was because they were showing off for the new guys. But whatever. It is ok. Tomorrow is Tripsdrill field trip, which is some kind of amusement park. Should be fun. Oh yes, and may I mention that Francesco, Franci, (Pronounced Frenchy)has informed me that I am "his romantick friend" ha ha. It is so cute. He drew me this card telling me this. I will try to put it up if I remember. I tried to explain to him, No Franci we can be good friends, but I can't be your romantic friend. He hasn't listened yet, but he hasn't gotten weird or anything. He is just cute. I love little kids. Who puts it that way anyways, romantic friend ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment