Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011

Well, I am in Germany, and after one day of delay I have my luggage. My arthritis, which was acting up the week before I came but got better is bothering me again. I don't know why it is being like this. It is mainly in my right hand which sucks a lot. Orientation was really long, but it was good. I am getting more and more excited to start camp. I found out that Panzer base in Stuttgart, where I will be used to be the place where Hitler's stables were. I guess on some buildings you can even kind of see the swastikas that have been painted over. I am dying I am so tired. I am really glad that someone took us to the commissary so that we could get food since we don't have privileges on base. I will write more tomorrow when I am not so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment