Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011

So today again was a pretty boring day of training. It was lots and lots of things that I already know being said over and over again. The funnest thing I did was play with playdough. Which, not gunna lie, always makes everything awesome. Since training has been over I have just been doing stuff for camp. Until everything gets going, there is so much stuff that is due like paperwork, programming, etc. Now we have all day tomorrow to do all that kind of stuff. Like making posters, finishing programming, and everything else. I hope that it all goes well. I'm not exactly sure. The lamest part of the day will be going to the like three hour meeting with Heidi. Bleh. That is going to be probably the lamest thing that could possibly happen ever in the whole world. On a brighter note, might be going to Salzberg, Austria the weekend after this one. I really really hope that this works out because I have been wanting to go there for forever. The sound of music tour would be the most amazing thing in the world. We will see though. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment