Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 9, 2011

Today was kind of a rough day. The kids were nuts, and I was just having issues. I don’t exactly remember everything, but cooking club for example was a wreck. We made like pizza on tortillas, and it was like, the kids were going insane and crazy and I couldn’t even handle it. Kyiah at one point like knocked Z’kyiah’s pizza over even because they were so insane. I was really angry. Oh well. Things happen. Mike was kind of annoying too. I don’t know. The way he talks to the kids sometimes, he isn’t like mean but I just don’t like his tone. Even though I guess I can understand that the kids were nuts. Whatever. Day over. At the end of the day, some of us went to dinner at an Italian restaurant, and it was like really really good. Chris paid for drinks, and Cody bought most of the meals, which was really nice. Ok, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment