Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 8, 2011

Today was the first day back after Berlin. I for sure missed it a lot, and I was so incredibly tired. It was a great day though. The beginning of the day was just kind of normal, but then the rest of the day was great. Surprisingly, after my nap everything was the best. I had to walk to the gym, which sucked cuz it is like a twenty minute walk and then right when I got there we had to walk back. The kids used this portable radio to sing to on the way there. I did that with them in the front and was like jamming with them. It is so much fun. The only thing that really really sucked was that Aidan isn’t there for the whole week. I am like so so sad. I went and hung out with Mike after work, and we just talked and stuff, and his parents made me dinner. But when we started talking about the kids I for sure teared up because I’m going to miss the kids so much, especially Aidan. I don’t know what I’m going to do without him. For dinner we had this like pasta and the sauce was made out of duck and they like got it in Venice or something. That’s just crazy. Bu5t it was soooooo good. I wasn’t expecting that at all. And I actually ate tomatoes with mozzarella. Still don’t like tomatoes, but I was being nice. Great night. Ok, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment