Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011

Can you even believe it is August. What in the world. I have less than three full weeks left now, which is crazy. I dont' want to leave anymore like I did a few weeks ago. It makes me really sad to think about. I do miss my family though, but now I really really don't want to go back to school. But today was just a great day. Probably one of the best since I've been here. Morning PT and stuff was hard, since the kids really wouldn't listen, but in all everything was amazing. We had like 28, so more than last week, but not insane, which was good. We also had Mike Wesley, Eric, and even Anna (who has been on Vacation) back since the majority of them finished last week's training. It was great to have them back, and the kids were so excited. We did just normal camp stuff with them. The gym was really fun. I ran around and played tag and stuff with the children. It was awesome. I don't run around with them all the time like that and stuff, so it was great. We had Izzy back this week, which is AWESOME because she is such a great dancer. Some of the time was spent trying to figure out the dance she was teaching everyone. I wish I could pick up some of her dancing skills. During the whole day, Kyhia and Sebastian were like whispering and they flirted and stuff. Apparently they started dating during gym and they were so happy and doing great. But by closing, Kyiah was sad and stuff. They had broken up for sure by closing. Oh child relationships. So cute. and Sad. And odd. After work Mr. Mike and I talked and had milkshakes at the PX and hung out. Then we took a walk and just talked and stuff. That was nice. Our meeting tonight with Sam was all about like end of summer evals and stuff. it is so very sad. I am going to miss my kids so so so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment