Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011

Today was an absolutely amazing day with the kids <3 We went on a field trip to Schwaben park, which was like an amusement park that also had some like zoo animal cages. It was pretty cool, and I really liked it. I had an amazing group as well. Eric and I were the ones who led the group. Fricken Mike. He for sure slept in too late and missed the bus there. How lame! But oh well. Eric and I had a great time. We had a lot of the older kids who wanted to go on all of the rides. The four "main guys" as I am going to call them, Wesley, Tyrece, Tom, and Brandon. They are like the guys that are too cool for school and are too "guy" to want to really do much of anything, especially listen. But today for some reason, they really turned a corner. Especially with Tom, cuz he and I didn't really get along. But today he was like all talking to me, so much so that he like wouldn't shut up. And all the four boys were fighting over holding my hand and all were hanging on me and stuff. It even got to where they were all four sharing holding my hands at once. it was so adorable. I want to have a little boy so bad...Anyways, they were awesome. We had Destiny and Aaron in our group and were like....eh. that won't be so much fun. But Aaron was amazing. Usually he is the one who flails his arms and stuff, but he went on every single ride and didn't wine or anything at all. It was amazing. Destiny was awful for most of it, but that's only one out of like twleve! It was heavenly. I am going to miss my kids so much. Aidan is amazing and I love him with my whole heart.... more and more every day. Who knows. Maybe I'm meant to have an amazing curley haired little child like Nikolas or Aiden. Or at least adopt one. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment